A Mentoring Session on Internship in Accounting and Finance Program was held for its second year students on 28th September 2016 from 3.00 to 5.00 p.m. at the University. This session was held to create awareness of the opportunities available for internship in the market, the expectations of employers/training providers from interns and the challenges faced in undergoing internship.
This session was held with the participation of following resource persons re[resenting Accounting Alumni.
- Aruna Perera (Senior Vice President-AMBA Research)
- Ruwan Chandika (Partner- Ernst and Young)
- Indunil Suranga (General Manager in Risk and Control-Brandix)
- Kasun Ariyadasa (Lead Business Systems Analysts- IFS)
- The session was moderated by Prof. Samanthi Senaratne, Overall Coordinator of Skill Development Program of Intern Accountants. Internship in Accounting and Finance is a sub-program of Skill Development Program of Intern Accountants.