University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce
Business Communication Unit
BCC 1340- Business Communication I
The Oral Test
Given below is the revised schedule of the oral test
|Wednesday 19th April, 2017||Thursday 20th April, 2017|
|8am- 10am||10am- 12 nn||1pm- 3pm||3pm-5pm||8 – 10 am||10 – 12 nn||3 – 5 pm|
Group 10 Group 11
- The test will be held at the Main Hall (Soratha Building) on both days.
- The oral test for each group will be held only during the time allocated in the schedule.
- Students should be present at the door of the Main Hall 15 minutes before the test and line up according to their CPM number in the their respective English group.
- The test is conducted in pairs. Each student should pair up with the next student in the order of the CPM number given in the attendance sheet of the English group.
- All students must bring the record book to the test.
- Each pair is given 4 minutes to prepare on the topic and the two students prepare separately. Each pair is required to carry out the conversation for 6-8 minutes.
- The test will not be repeated under any circumstance.
- Silence must be maintained while waiting outside the examination hall. Disciplinary action will be taken against students who misbehave.