At the end of the degree programme BSc Operations and Technology Management graduates
- an understanding of the functional areas of Operations Management
- an understanding of latest developments in Operations Management
- an understanding of the legal and social environment of business
- the ability to select, acquire and maintain appropriate technology
- an understanding of the global environment of business.
- the ability to use quantitative techniques to solve business problems
- the ability to use information technology for effective managerial decision making
- the ability to communicate effectively.
- the ability to work effectively in teams and/or groups.