The staff of the Centre will consists of academics and professionals work on full time or part time basis who will engage in teaching, training, consulting and researching. As well, the centre will link with business organizations, educational institutions, and business development support service providers, both local and overseas, in pursuing its goals.
Lead the Sri Lankan business in the world
To promote Sri Lanka’s economy, through the development of products that encourage innovation, entrepreneurship and support business growth.
- To evolve and expand into a world class centre for fostering creativity and innovation, incubating viable concepts, and facilitating the success of entrepreneurial ventures
- To bridge the gap between academia, business and government in the entrepreneurial arena and increase knowledge transfer in all directions.
- To facilitate economic development of mother country through promoting applied research.
- To provide an educational platform for aspiring and practicing entrepreneurs through value added educational and training programs aimed at strengthening their knowledge base and skills in order to help them develop more productive, profitable and growth-oriented businesses.
- To facilitate a network of All institutes working for entrepreneurship development