Head, Department of Information Technology
In the academic field since 2001. Amitha Padukkage’s teaching and research focuses on IT, Strategy and Organization, Business-IT alignment, eLearnning, Behavior and Information Technology, Health and Information Technology. His research draws on a quantitative method and sits at the intersection of information technology and organisation studies. He obtains PhD in Information Systems from the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Head, Department of Information Technology
- Co-chair, International Conference on Business Management (ICBM2017)
- PhD (VUW)
- BCom.(Special) (SJP)
- MBA in Information Technology (Moratuwa)
- IT, Strategy and Organization
- Business-IT alignment
- Behavior and Information Technology
- Health and Information Technology
- Padukkage, A., Hooper, V., & Toland, J. (2015). Implications of Environmental Uncertainty for Business-IT Alignment: A Comparative Study of SMEs and Large Organizations. Paper presented at the 26th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Adelaide, Australia.
- Padukkage, A., Toland, J. & Hooper, V. (2014). Alignment of information systems strategy with business strategy in an uncertain environment. Paper presented at the 25th Australasian Conference on Information Systems 2014, University of Auckland, New Zealand.