Senior Lecturer – Grade I
- BSc. Industrial Mgt. (Special) (Kelaniya)
- MBA (PIM – SJP)
- Ph.D.(Business Adm. & Info. Science) (Chubu)
- Deyalage, P.A. and Kulathunga, D. (2019) “Factors Affecting Online Customer Satisfaction: The Sri Lankan Perspective”, International Journal of Business and Management; Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 99-114, https://doi.org/10.5539/ijbm.v14n2p99
- Athapaththu, J.C. and Kulathunga, D. (2018) “Factors Affecting Online Purchase Intention: Effects of Technology and Social Commerce”, International Business Research, Vol. 11, No. 10, pp. 111-128, https://doi.org/10.5539/ibr.v11n10p111
- Athapaththu, J.C. and Kulathunga, K.M.S.D. (2018) “Factors Affecting Online Purchase Intention: A Study of Sri Lankan Online Customers”, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research Vol. 7, Issue 9, pp. 120-128.
- Kulathunga, D. and Ratiyala, S.D. (2018) “Key Success Factors of Scrum Software Development Methodology in Sri Lanka”, American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences, Vol. 45, No. 1, pp 234-252.
- Gunawardana, H.M.R.S.S., Kulathunga, D. and Perera, W.L.M.V. (2015) “Impact of Self Service Technology Quality on Customer Satisfaction: A Case of Retail Banks in Western Province in Sri Lanka”, Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 1-24