Sri Lankan Journal of Entrepreneurship®
SJE is the official scientific journal published by the Department of Entrepreneurship, University of Sri Jayewardenepura semi-annually. It publishes original papers of high quality, documenting fresh grounds being explored, new methodologies being employed, conceptual discoveries being made, or innovative experiments being attempted with a view of expanding knowledge and insight in the field of Entrepreneurship. The journal also welcomes international, cross-cultural, and comparative academic research in Entrepreneurship. The department and editorial board reserve the right to determine the format and the style of the journal. Each prospective article is refereed through a double-blind process. The department will commit to publishing only the original contributions to the field of Entrepreneurship by respective authors.
- Prof. P.J Kumarasinghe University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Dr. B. Nishantha University of Colombo
- Dr. M.V.S.S Udayanga University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Dr. R.N Weerasinghe University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Dr. H.K.G.S Ranasinghe University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Mr. G.M.C.J.B Gajanayaka University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Guidelines for Authors
- Sri Lankan Journal of Entrepreneurship publishes original research manuscripts (5000-7000 words) and case studies (4500-5000 words).
- The language of the journal is either in Sinhala or English.
- An article must contain an abstract that must not exceed 450 words with suitable keywords (not more than 05 words), the body of the text, and list of references.
- The manuscript must include the name/s of the author(s) should be in lower case, [except initials and the first letter of the name(s)] and should be written as initials(s) followed by family name(s) just below the title. Names of author(s) must be centered and separated by a comma and the affiliation(s) and email address(es).
- Harvard method should be followed in citing within the text and the list of references.
- Manuscripts should be of high accuracy of language, should be typed in 1.5 line spacing using font size 12 of Times New Roman.
- Left 1.5 inches and right, up and down 1-inch margins in the manuscript.
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any article and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and the author has cleared any necessary permission with the copyright owner(s) if it has been previously copyrighted.
- The publisher shall provide authors of accepted articles with proofs for the correction of printing errors. The proofs shall be returned within 10 calendar days of submittal. The publishers shall not be held responsible for errors which are the result of authors’ oversights.
- The manuscript should be submitted to the Editor-in-chief of the journal in triplicate by post with a soft copy in MS Word format or via email. [email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Once a paper is accepted, the author cannot republish the same article without the permission of the Department of Entrepreneurship.
- All the communications should be made through Editors-in-Chief, Sri Lankan Journal of Entrepreneurship, Department of Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- Views expressed in the articles are not the views of the Department of Entrepreneurship or the editorial board. Those are personal views of the authors and the responsibility solely rests with them.
Volume 02 Issue 01
Sri Lankan Journal of Entrepreneurship | Volume 02, Issue 01