International Journal of Governance and Public Policy Analysis
The “International Journal of Governance and Public Policy Analysis” is the official journal of Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
As the pioneer in the field of Public Administration in Sri Lanka, the Department of Public Administration has to widen the opportunity to pursuit new knowledge. Thus, the International Journal of Governance and Public Policy Analysis will contribute to advance the frontier of the discipline. It will serve as the platform to foster collaboration between public administrators, policy makers, government agencies, non-government sector, and academics to realize results in the empirical world. Further, this journal fills the vacuum of very limited publications available in the area of Public Administration and Policy in Sri Lanka. This journal aims to publish the collections of world-class research articles related to governance and public policy. This journal enables accessibility to the widest possible readers while maintaining the necessary scholarly standards.
Themes covered by the journal are:
- Public Administration and Local Governance
- Public Management, Finance, and Economics
- Public Policy and Law
- Development Administration
- Socio – Political, and Economic Analysis
- Politics and Comparative Government
- Conflict Resolution and Peace Building
- To publish high-quality research in the relevant fields.
- To facilitate and motivate academics, post-graduates, undergraduates, and other potential contributors to engage in research in the relevant field
- To uplift the standard of the journal into an indexed journal.
The journal will cater the requirement of an international journal related to governance and public policy analysis in Sri Lanka. Also, this will create international collaboration with global universities and scholars. Similarly, it will result from recognition to the Department as well as to the University and the country.
Executive Editor- IJGPPA
Senior Professor R. Lalitha S. Fernando
Center for Governance and Public Policy
Department of Public Administration
Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce
University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org