Ms. M.S.Dimuthu Kumari
MSc (USJP), PgD in Applied Sociology(UOC), B.Sc. Public Mgt. (Special) (SJP)
Sociology, Political Environment, Public Management, Development Administration
Disaster Management, Conflict Resolution, and Social Issues
- “A perception Analysis on Income Tax Evasion in Sri Lanka” International Conference on Business Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, (2012)
- “Why is public sector clerical service getting feminized?”Classic Magazine, Issue 111, Nov.2014
- “Spelling work values to the Public Sector”Classic Magazine, Issue 1V,Nov.2015
- A Case Study on “Recovery after Disaster – Problems and Prospects”, Network of Asia Pacific Schools & Institutions for Public Administration and Governance (NAPSIPAG), Vishakhapatnam, India, 2015
- “Hope for Justice- The readiness of Sri Lanka to uphold the Rule of Law”, A Better World, Vol II, 2017.
- “Building Resilience to Natural Disasters: Towards Sustainable Agricultural Practices in Sri Lanka”, 3rd World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM), Vishakhapatnam, India, 2017.
- “Contemporary Student Movements in Sri Lanka”, Classic Magazine, Issue VI, Sep.2017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org