International Research Symposium on Entrepreneurship
Guidelines for Authors
- International Research Symposium in Entrepreneurship publishes original research manuscripts (4000-7000 words) and projects (4500-5000 words).
- Language of the symposium is English.
- An article must contain an abstract which should not exceed 250 words with suitable keywords (not more than 05 words), the body of the text and list of references.
- The manuscript must include the name/s of the author(s) which should be in lower case, [except initials and the first letter of the name(s)] and should be written as initials(s) followed by family name(s) just below the title. Names of author(s) must be centred and separated by a comma and the affiliation(s) and email address(es).
- Harvard method should be followed in citing within the text and the list of references.
- All the manuscripts should be in accordance with the following formatting settings :
- Left 1.5 inches and right, up and down 1-inch margins in the manuscript.
- If the article is accepted by the reviewers, the author can publish the research article at the proceedings of the International Research Symposium in Entrepreneurship with the consent of the author.
- The manuscript should be submitted to the Department of Entrepreneurship with a soft copy in MS Word format or via email. [email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Views expressed in the articles are not the views of the Department of Entrepreneurship or the editorial board. Those are personal views of the authors and the responsibility solely rest with them.
- All the communications should be made through the Department of Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- The best five articles presented at the above symposium will be selected and given an opportunity to publish the improved work at the Sri Lankan Journal of Entrepreneurship (SLJE)
- The final decision pertaining to the presentations and publications is with the Department of Entrepreneurship.
- Submitted articles should not be previously published elsewhere.
The Format of the Research Article can be downloaded here