Welcome to the Department of Decision Sciences
The Department of Decision Sciences (DDS) offers B.Sc in Operations and Technology Management (OTM) which is the one and only four-year special degree in this field. OTM is a major functional area of either manufacturing or service organizations. OTM degree programme offered by the Department of Decision Sciences covers following major areas in the field.
- Operations Systems Design and Management
- Production Planning and Controlling
- Service Management
- Total Quality Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Technology Management
- Project Management
Moreover, students enrolled in the OTM degree programme have the opportunity to study following areas in management studies.
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems and Computer Applications
- Decision Sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, and Operations Research)
- Research Methods and Data Analysis
Studying OTM special degree opens employment opportunities in various managerial positions related to Manufacturing, Services, Quality, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Inventory Management. During the final year of the studies, students will have the opportunity to train themselves in the industry as well as to engage in research related to the field of OTM.
Explore more on…