- Three passes at GCE(A/L) Examination
- or – Successful completion of C EBM
- or – Any other equivalent qualification acceptable to the FMSC and the Senate of the University
Diploma in Entrepreneurial Business Management – (D EBM):
Diploma in Entrepreneurial Business Management (D EBM) intends to give the participants a wide an thorough knowledge relating to the fields of Entrepreneurship and Management. This program is highly recommended for those who have received a formal education in the field of Business Management. The knowledge given at the C EBM level will be further sharpened at this stage.
Path for Continuous Professional Development (CPD):
We have designed a path for your continuous professional development that goes in line with your career development needs. See the figure.
Teaching & Learning Methodology:
The programs are completely handled by a panel of well renowned and experienced lectures of the faculty as well as resource personnel from the industry. Following teaching and learning methods will be used for developing the required knowledge,skills and attitudes.
- Group discussions and group assignments
- Practical assignments
- Oral and written presentations
- Video films
- Role plays
- Field trips
- Case studies
- Written exams during and at the end of the semesters
- Project reports and practical assignments
- In-Class assignments
- Viva Voce examination at the end of the programs
- Oral and written presentations E
Dates and Time:
Lectures are held on Sundays from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Methods of Applying:
- Download the Application Form (MS Doc)
- Fill all the required information about you on the MS Doc
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. P.D.T Liyanage
Coordinator/ D EBM
Office :011-2 758 807, 011 2 758 826
Mobile : 0717429115