Students’ Association of Information Technology (S@IT) is the student body affiliated to the Department of Information Technology. The association carries out various academic and social activities such as arranging seminars, workshops, field visits and student get-together to develop knowledge, skills and research abilities of students.
Objectives of the S@IT:
- To facilitate the career development of the members of S@IT.
- Providing welfare facilities to the members of S@IT.
- Encourage members in the involvement of communal activities.
- To build and maintain a sound relationship with cooperate sector.
- To uplift the quality and value of research and training of members of S@IT.
- To encourage and facilitate students to actively participate in information technology related