Dr. Seshika Kariyapperuma
Room number: BUS 154, Sri Soratha Building
Telep: +94 (0)11 2803472
Dr. Seshika Kariyapperuma is a Senior Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour and Strategic Management. She received her PhD from the Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, in 2015. Currently, she is the Chair in the Cluster for knowledge management & business innovations.
• PhD (PIM- Sri Jayewardenepura)
• MBA (PIM- Sri Jayewardenepura)
• B.Sc. Business Administration (Special) (Sri Jayewardenepura)
• Strategic Management (B.Sc. and MBA)
• Organisational Behaviour (B.Sc.)
• Productivity and Quality Management (MBA)
• Contemporary Issues in Management (MBA)
• Organizational Culture and Leadership (B.Sc.)
Service Innovation, Open Innovation, Knowledge Management & Organistional Culture
Research and Publications
- Kariyapperuma, K.A.S.K. (2015). The Impact of Organizational Culture on Service Innovation: An Empirical Study on Sri Lankan Service Sector Business Organisations. Colombo Business Journal, 5(2), 55-72.
- Kariyapperuma, K.A.S.K (2015). Knowledge Management for service Innovation. NSBM Journal of Management, 1(2), 21-40.
- Kariyapperuma K.A.S.K.(2013). The effect of upper echelon human and social capital on dynamic service innovation capabilities. Sri Lankan Journal of Management,18(03)
- Kariyapperuma K.A.S.K. (2015). The role of organizational culture in open innovation, Conference proceedings. 10th Annual International Research Conference (IRCMF 2015), Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Colombo.
- Kariyapperuma K.A.S.K.(2014). The impact of organizational culture on service innovation: An empirical study on Sri Lankan Business Sector organization. Conference proceedings. (IRCMF 2014). Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Colombo.
- Kariyapperuma K.A.S.K.(2013). The need of knowledge Management for service innovation: A qualitative study of Sri Lankan service sector Business organizations. Conference proceedings. 2nd Annual research conference of FMC of South Eastern University of Sri Lanka
- Kariyapperuma K.A.S.K.(2012). Barriers for knowledge sharing among the engineers of plastic manufacturing sector .Conference proceedings. 1st Annual research conference of FMC of South Eastern University of Sri Lanka .
- Kariyapperuma, K.A.S.K. (2015). A Road Map for Service Innovation: Building Innovation Capabilities. Professional Manager. Postgraduate Institute of Management June 2015, 8th Issue, 48-54.
- Kariyapperuma, K.A.S.K. (2012). Ethics at Work. TRED, The Voice for Education and Training, February/March, 46.