Ms. Pivindi Alwis
Room number: ACC 121, Sri Soratha Building
Telephone: +94 (0)11 2803472
Ms. Pivindi Alwis is a Lecturer (Probationary) of the Department of Business Administration. Prior to joining the Department, she worked in the corporate sector in relation to the field of quality assurance and business process improvement.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Merit Pass), Postgraduate Institute of Management (PIM), University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka (2019).
- B.Sc. (Special) Business Administration (First Class), University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka (2016).
- Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka (2020).
- CIMA Passed Finalist (UK) (2014).
- Certified Course in Human Resource Management, Institute of Personnel Management, Sri Lanka (2015).
- Principles of Management
- Managing Personal and Managerial Competencies
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business in Society
- Managing Productivity and Quality
- Contemporary Issues in Management
- Non Standard Work Schedules and Employee Work Experience
- She is a member of the Cluster for Organisation and Society and the Cluster for
Knowledge Management and Business Innovation.
- Current research interests – Work and Organisation.
- Alwis, P. &Ilangasinha, R. (2017). ‘Effect of Celebrity Endorsements on Buying Behavior of Families with Young Children in Sri Lanka’, 12th Research Symposium, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura (January, 2017).