- Master of Science in Management, Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- B.Sc. Finance (Special) Degree, First Class, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- Certificate Course in Teaching in Higher Education in Sri Lanka conducted by the Staff Development Center, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
- Member; Accreditation Sub-Committee (2015 to date)
- University Liaison; CFA Sri Lanka Research Challenge (2015)
- Committee Member; Organizing Committee-International Conference on Business Management (ICBM) 2011, 2012, and 2013, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Academic Mentor; Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura (2015 to date)
- Student Counselor; University of Sri Jayewardenepura (2014)
- Senior Treasurer; Students’ Association of Finance (SAF) (2014)
Other Positions Held
- Academic Supervisor; appointed by the Department of Finance for the survey conducted by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka to assess the level of Capital Market awareness among Sri Lankans.
Areas of Research Interest
- Capital Asset Pricing
- Real Estate Finance
- “Stock Splits in Sri Lanka: Valuation Effects and Market Liquidity” – Joint research paper with Mr. A.G.C.Gunathilaka, published in the Proceedings of the 08thInternational Conference on Business Management (ICBM) conducted by the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka, 2011.
Courses Taught at the University
- FIN 2321 Financial Management
- FIN 2320 Financial Mathematics
- FIN 3321 Investment and Portfolio Management I
- FIN 4322 International Financial Management
- FIN 4328 Real Estate Finance
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing Management, Department of Marketing Management, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura – Financial Management (2015).
- Reading Books on Finance and Economics
- Self-studying software packages for statistical analysis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +94-011-2758329