Application for the M.Sc. in REMV and PG. Dip REMV must be made using the set of application supplied by the Faculty. The applicants are advised to follow the instructions carefully. The following documents should also be submitted along with the duly completed application.
- Certified copies of certificates/transcripts from the graduating University or Institution showing details of the degree awarded.
- Two recommendations.
- Certified copies of certificates showing details, of professional qualifications.
- Evidence of a satisfactory knowledge on English (e.g. G.C.E. (O/L) (A/L), TOEFL etc.).
- Certified copies of all other relevant certificates/documents.
- Applications: Applications are available in the office of the Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Sri Jayewardenepura or can be download
- Application Acknowledged: The Faculty of Graduate Studies Office confirms application as complete or incomplete and seeks clarification or documentation as needed.
- Evaluation of the application: Duly completed applications are evaluated so as to ensure weather the applicant meets the eligibility criteria.
- Admission Test: The admission test will be conducted to measure the applicant’s aptitude, Intelligence and English Proficiency. Those who get a minimum of 40% of marks for the paper shall be called for the interview.
- Interview: All the candidates who are success in the admission test will be assessed by an interview panel for further screening.
- Final Selection: Selection of candidates for the program will be based on the marks of the test as the interview.