Application for both M.Sc. and PG. Dip in REMV must be made through the application supplied by the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS). The following documents should also be submitted along with the duly completed application.
- Certified copies of certificates/transcripts from the graduating University or Institution showing details of the degree awarded.
- Two recommendations.
- Certified copies of certificates showing details of professional qualifications.
- Evidence of satisfactory knowledge in English (e.g. G.C.E. (O/L) (A/L), TOEFL etc.).
- Certified copies of all other relevant certificates/documents.
- Applications: Applications are available in the office of the Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Sri Jayewardenepura or can be downloaded from the website
- Application Acknowledged: FGS confirms application as complete or incomplete and seeks clarification or documents as needed.
- Evaluation of the application: Duly completed applications are evaluated so as to ensure whether the applicant meets the eligibility criteria.
- Admission Test: The admission test will be conducted to measure the applicant’s Aptitude, Intelligence and English Proficiency. Those who get a minimum of 40% marks for the test shall be called for the interview.
- Interview: All candidates who are successful in the admission test will be assessed by an interview panel for further screening.
- Final Selection: Selection of candidates for the program will be based on the marks of the test and the interview.
Application fee: Rs.1,000/- (5 USD)
PG Diploma: Rs.175,000/- (1000 USD)
M.Sc.: Rs.350,000/- (1900 USD)
All payments to be made to the account No. 053010005683 , University of Sri Jayewardenepura from any People’s Bank Branch or Pay online via Visa or Mastercard in LKR.
The next programme starts in January 2022. Applications for postgraduate courses are called in early September 2021 through a paper advertisement and a web advertisement. If you are interested to follow the courses and wish to receive news updates for the next intake, please fill the news update form and submit it. We will in touch with you.
Prof. (Mrs.) K.G.P.K. Weerakoon
Post Graduate Programme Coordinator
Department of Estate Management and Valuation
Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Tel: +94112802004 | Fax: +94112802004 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org