The 2022/23 intake is already closed. Await the announcement of the next intake for 2023/24 in mid-April 2023
Application for both M.Sc. and PG. Dip in REMV must be made through the new student registration system of the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce (FMSC). The applicant must follows the following instructions.
- First enter your personal details and save them. Then you can enter other details.
- Upload certified copies of all documents in “Upload” section
- When you complete all the information you can submit your application.
- In order to proceed the application, you need to SUBMIT your application.
- Once you submit the application, you cannot edit it
- You can submit only one application from one NIC number for each program
- You must submit the application on or before the closing date. After the closing date you cannot submit an application.
- Applications: Applications are available in online format only. Click here for online application.
- Evaluation of the application: Duly completed applications are evaluated so as to ensure whether the applicant meets the eligibility criteria.
- Admission Test: The admission test will be conducted to measure the applicant’s Aptitude, Intelligence and English Proficiency. Those who get a minimum of 40% marks for the test shall be called for the interview.
- Interview: All candidates who are successful in the admission test will be assessed by an interview panel for further screening.
- Final Selection: Selection of candidates for the program will be based on the marks of the test and the interview.
PG Diploma in Real Estate Management and Valuation
LKR 225,000 (Local Students)
USD 2,500 (International Students : SAARC and Developing Countries)
USD 5,000 (International Students : Developed Countries)
M.Sc. in Real Estate Management and Valuation
LKR 550,000 (Local Students)
USD 4,500 (International Students : SAARC and Developing Countries)
USD 8,000 (International Students : Developed Countries)
Registration Fee: LKR 5,000
Library Deposit (refundable) : LKR 5,000
Application Fee: LKR 1,000
All payments to be made to the account No. 097100140002229 , Development Fund, FMSC University of Sri Jayawardenepura from any People’s Bank Branch or Pay online via Visa or Mastercard in LKR.
Postgraduate Diploma in Real Estate Management and Valuation: One year
M.Sc. in Real Estate Management and Valuation: Two years
Dr. Prathap Kaluthanthri
Postgraduate Programme Coordinator
Department of Estate Management and Valuation
Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Tel: +94112802004 | Fax: +94112802004 | Email: email@example.com | WhatsApp : 0094773654879