Logo Design Competition 50th Anniversary of the Department of Estate Management and Valuation
The Department of Estate Management and Valuation is the pioneer academic centre in Sri Lanka, providing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes on Real Estate Valuation, Development and Management within a research and innovation oriented environment. Degree Program initially transferred to the university of Sri Jayewardanepura in 1973 which is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2022. Thus DEMV is inviting students to submit a digital logo that will function as a unique symbol of this event which is planned to be hosted along with the International Conference on Real Estate Management and Valuation 2022.
Deadline for Logo submission: 30th August 2022, 23.59 PM
All the DEMV undergraduates and graduates are eligible to submit their creative design/s by carefully reading the guidelines below.
- Your artwork should be an original work of yours and the participants warrant that the submitted logo design does not infringe on a copyright or other intellectual property right of a third party’s digital content.
- Colour combination of the logo should be inlined with Colour code of the University of Sri Jayewardanepura logo.
- All submissions must be a high-resolution version in Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop. (.ai or .eps .psd) and final logo should be submit with both transparent and white background in Jpeg. Or Png. format
- A panel will evaluate all submissions to select a suitable logo for 50th Anniversary Celebration.
- The winner of the logo competition will receive a recognized certificate at the launching ceremony.
All submissions should be submitted via following google form:
Multiple submissions are allowed and applicants should send a separate email for each submission.
For any questions, please contact:
Mr. Nimasha Sugathadasa
IT Coordinator- ICREMV -2022, USJP