Objective of the Degree Program
The B.Sc. Accounting (Special) Degree Program has been specially designed to develop academic and professional competencies in its graduates to suit for a career in the functional discipline of accounting and business management both locally and globally, and to engage in research-based studies at postgraduate level.
Graduate Profile of the Degree Program
At the completion of the Degree Program, it is expected that an accounting graduate will be:
- Knowledgeable and skilled in accounting and business;
- Knowledgeable and skilled in appreciating accounting in its wider socio-political context;
- Enterprising and adaptable to change;
- Critical thinkers with analytical and problem solving skills;
- Reflective knowledge seekers committed for lifelong learning;
- Skilled in communicating accounting and management issues in professional and business contexts;
- Effective leaders with self-awareness, interpersonal skills and aesthetic sense; and
- Responsible citizens who are ethical and professional in action.