Master of Business Economics (MBEc)
The Master of Business Economics; MBEc Programme is a one-year degree programme, which is equivalent to the Level 9 of SLQF. This programme is specially designed for private sector and public sector employees enhance their critical thinking and strategic decision making ability.
The main objective of this programme is to provide graduates a comprehensive theoretical grounding in the discipline of Business Economics along with its application in business decision making and public policy formulation.
A graduate of this degree programme should be able to;
- Demonstrate a theoretical knowledge and understanding of the main aspects in Business Economics.
- Use practical knowledge and skills effectively and efficiently in applying the techniques necessary to collect, analyze and interpret data in management and economic decision making.
- Conduct independent studies to address problems in the field of Business Economics.
Here are a few helpful resources for students studying on the MBEc program:
- https://buyessayfriend.com/ – is a website that can help students who have difficulties with essay writing or don’t have the time to write essays. The service offers a wide range of services, including hand-written essay composition, essay editing, custom essay writing, and buying essays.
- https://www.coursera.org/ – offers a wide range of online courses from leading universities and organizations around the world. Students can study courses at any level, from beginner to advanced.
- https://www.collegeboard.org/ – provides resources that can help students prepare for the SAT and other college entrance exams. College Board also offers information about financial aid and other aspects of college admission.
New Intake: Call for applications in early January each year
Link to Apply: http://ext.mgt.sjp.ac.lk/newreg
Dr. Janaka Fernando
Department of Business Economics, FMSC, USJ
Mobile: +94 71 4 191 996
Office: +94 11 2 802 005 / +94 11 2 758 841