The Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce (FMSC) draws inspiration from the University’s vision: “Prosper lives through Education”; to promote and position itself to ‘Prosper lives through Management Education’.
To develop value-driven professionals and leaders through Management Education, Research and Innovation who make a positive contribution to our Society and our World.
FMSC Core Values:
We are committed to pursuing the mission of the FMSC which embodies the following core values which are aligned with the vision of the University.
- Wisdom: Encouraging the best use of knowledge and experience to make sound decisions and exercise good judgement while being wise in conduct.
- Excellence: Promoting excellence in education, research, innovations and all aspects of our endeavors.
- Morality: Inculcating ethical and moral values while developing a profound accountable character informed not only by reason, but also by heart and spirit.
- Diversity: Accommodating diverse voices and multiple perspectives while ensuring serious and disciplined behaviour that commands equality and respect for others.
- Collegiality: Nurturing a mutually respected community of scholars while emphasizing consensus, shared power, consultation, and collective responsibilities.