On 17th July 2019 at Taj Samudra, Colombo the Sri Lanka Education Leadership Awards were presented by World Education Congress, CMO Asia with CMO Council as its Strategic Partner and Stars of the Industry Group as a research partner. The Awards of the highest stature were presented to Individuals and Institutions who have surpassed several levels of its excellence and set an example of being a role model and exemplary leadership.
Senior Professor HHDNP Opatha, Department of HRM, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura was honoured with the Award Best Professor In Human Resource Management Studies.
The Jury Members:
- Dr. Arun Arora, Ex President and CEO, The Economic Times ; Chairman, Edvance Pre-schools Pvt. Ltd. & Emeritus Chairman, World HRD Congress
- Dr. Harish Mehta, Chairman & MD – Onward Technologies Ltd.; Emeritus Chairman – World HRD Congress & Founder Member – NASSCOM.
- Professor Indira Parikh, President, Antardisha & India’s Iconic HR Leader & Ex-Dean, IIM Ahmedabad.
- Nina E. Woodard, President & Chief “N” Sights Officer , Nina E. Woodard & Associates, a division of NDPendence, Inc.
- Dr. Saugata Mitra, Chief People Officer & Group Head HR, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. R L Bhatia, Founder, World CSR Day and World CSR Congress.
- Andrew Kelly, Chief Patron, CMO Asia.
- Edward Smith, Chairman – Awards & Academic Committee, World Education Congress.