OBT Programme of the Department of BEC 2019
Out Bound Training Programme of the Department of Business Economics was held on 15th and 16th, July 2019 at Rangiri Aqua Adventure Camp, Dambulla. The programme was organized by the department in collaboration with the Ministry of Skills Development and Vocational Training for second year students of the department. The programme was specifically designed to achieve the following outcomes by the students.
- To improve Rational Decision Making
- To develop Effective Communication
- To encourage Team Building
- To direct towards the Goal Orientation
- To cope up with Challenges
- To manage and recognize People’s Skills
- To develop students’ Aesthetic Skills
- To train students on Professional Etiquette
By participating in diverse activities and games, the students were able to explore leadership values and their hidden talents. In addition, participants were helped to nurture a wide variety of soft skills, improve their personality and inculcate positive attitudes.