International Conference on Business Management – 2015
The ICBM is the main annual academic event organized by our Faculty. The ICBM 2015 aims to promote and publish relevant and current ideas on “Future Sustainability, Governance and Ethics” that are important particularly for corporate and public sector organizations all over the world. Professor Ferdinand A. Gul at Monash University will make the keynote speech at this conference and who has published his research work in top tier accounting and finance journals. This conference is to be held for the twelfth consecutive time in December 2015 at the BMICH in Colombo and the University of Sri Jayewardenepura in Nugegoda. The key events of ICBM 2015 are:
- Inaugural Session – 7th December 2015 at BMICH, Colombo.
- Academic Research Session – 8th December 2015 at University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Nugegoda.
- Industry Discussion – 7th December 2015 at BMICH, Colombo.
- Industry Case Study Session – 8th December at University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Nugegoda.
- Higher Degree Research (HDR) Symposium – 8th December at University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Nugegoda,
For more information, please visit the conference website: www.icbmusjp.org